la_samtyr: asian art drawing of sleeping cat (Default)
[personal profile] la_samtyr
I am finishing my Christmas card list, which means getting ready to send out Christmas cards this next week or so. Try not faint on me, ok? ;) So... if anyone would like a card, please let me know.

Oh, and just in case you collect stamps, or if you are collecting them for someone -- do you want traditional Christmas stamps, or other stamps? Designs I have: lighthouses, 1950's cars, Tiffany stained glass design, and assorted flowers/floral design(s) as well.

Date: 2009-11-15 05:54 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cornflake2912.livejournal.com
I've already written your card and it's waiting to be sent :)

Date: 2009-11-15 08:01 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] samtyr.livejournal.com
Thank you! I am looking forward to it. :)

Date: 2009-11-15 07:07 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] chaotic-binky.livejournal.com
I would love one - I think you have my address - if not let me know. Do I have your address?

Hugs Binky xxxx

Date: 2009-11-15 08:01 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] samtyr.livejournal.com
I think you should have it from last year. PM me if you need me to resend it though.

Date: 2009-11-15 08:27 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] chaotic-binky.livejournal.com
Okay - will look tomorrow or the next day :D

Date: 2009-11-16 03:27 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] bkm5191.livejournal.com
I sent your card today!

Tiffany lamps? in nz there is only one :)

Date: 2009-11-16 04:09 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] samtyr.livejournal.com
I'll make sure you get the Tiffany design then. :)

Date: 2009-11-16 03:36 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] numenora.livejournal.com
I'd love to exchange cards! I have an address for you, but I will PM mine just in case I haven't given you my updated addy and you can verify I have your correct one. :)

Date: 2009-11-16 04:15 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] samtyr.livejournal.com
Ok, got your PM. :)

PS. I love your icon. ;)

Date: 2009-11-18 06:26 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] numenora.livejournal.com
It's a hoot isn't it? It and this one are by [livejournal.com profile] toocuteicons :)

Date: 2009-11-16 07:47 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pecos.livejournal.com
Lovely! Please include me in your car list.

Pecos is:

Sharon Watson
15763 E. Colorado Ave.
Aurora, CO 80017 USA

thank you!

PecosPhil...that's Pecos, and Philip

Date: 2009-11-19 06:29 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pecos.livejournal.com
Wait a mo...have I got YOUR current address? You wouldn't want me to have to come deliver a card in person.

Date: 2009-11-20 01:45 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] samtyr.livejournal.com
It's the same as last year. Do you need me to PM it again?

Profile

la_samtyr: asian art drawing of sleeping cat (Default)
la_samtyr

June 2026

S M T W T F S
 123456
78910 111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930    

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 11th, 2026 02:21 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios